Our client is a leading global professional services firm. They are currently recruiting an experienced IT Advisory Partner for their existing consulting business. The role is confidential and full details will be released to relevant candidates who are shortlisted to progress through the recruitment process.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Engineer plus MBA or CA or Bachelor of Engineering plus post graduate in Engineering.
A relevant Information systems or Computer science degree would also be acceptable along with relevant certification and post graduate qualifications
• At least 15 to 17 years of post-qualification experience.
• Experience in managing P&L of IT Advisory practice, preferably in a Big Four or in Global IT firm (IBM, Accenture, Cap Gemini, etc.) or with the consulting arm of ERP vendors (SAP consulting, OCS etc.).
• Experience of managing and delivering multi-million dollar ERP deployment projects. ERP project experience should involve multi-country deployment.
• Experience should also include end-to-end cycle that covers - bid management, effort estimation, leading proposal presentation and demos to client, price negotiation, requirement analysis and design, configuration, data migration, testing, training, post Go Live support etc.
• Candidates should also have hands-on ERP implementation experience at least in the initial years of career. In depth exposure to one or more of following ERP is necessary - SAP, Oracle EBS/Fusion, Microsoft Dynamics AX. Experience of working with offshore delivery teams is necessary. Should have good understanding of cloud offerings from ERP vendors and should have experience of managing cloud deployments.
• Experience in selling of IT services as opposed to selling experience of licenses or hardware infrastructure.
• Candidates should be adept in estimation of effort for large, multi-year ERP projects Account management - experience in managing strategic and large accounts would be important.
• Experience of other typical IT consulting solutions such as IT Strategy, IT Architecture, Selection of ERP/SI, Programme management, Change management, quality assurance etc. will be important. Exposure to IT security, BCP, DRP will be important and should be able to sell these services as part of ERP projects.
• Experience in provision of managed services would be an added advantage managing alliance with ERP vendors would be an added advantage.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about the status of your application.
We'll be in touch soon.
We're verry sorry but there seems to have been a problem sending your details.