Location - Confidential, disclosed to relevant interested parties.
We are looking for a Director to help drive our Financial Crime (Financial Services Regulatory Advisory team) within our Forensic practice. As a senior member of our team, you will be responsible for delivery to clients, along with the managing and development of client relationships.
• 8 - 10 years' experience ideally with either Forensic / Financial Crime and/or Risk competencies (Investigations experience preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of local / international Financial Crime issues and operations.
• Proven track record in developing business and fostering client relationships
• Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Highly developed comprehension and communication skills
• Demonstrated commercial business acumen
• Strong report writing skills and a keen attention to detail
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Varied exposure to help you achieve your career goals
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about the status of your application.
We'll be in touch soon.
We're verry sorry but there seems to have been a problem sending your details.